Story of my life......

Story of my life......

Friday, December 31, 2010

The last day of 2010.....

Today has been a relaxing day, M and I went to town and bought the next few days milk supply (4 gallon jugs, 3 days - we really should milk a cow) and bought my daughter a new years outfit for the dance at the  Bananabelt Hall tonight.  We live in a small community outside of High Prairie called the Bananabelt.  Yup, really!!!  It is called the Bananabelt because this morning when we got up to go town it was a balmy -14C at home and when we drove the 26 kilometers to town it was -28C.  This is a very common occurrence in our area and it is part of the reason I call it God's country.

I have also spent the last hour or so looking at some of the pictures my youngest daughter S took with the new Canon Rebel XS she got for Christmas.  Here are just a few that really caught my eye

This is Ricki, we call him the old man because he has been a member of our family since 1999.  He is starting to get old but we love him so much.  He is a wonderful cat.  Let it be said this is my favorite picture that S took.

This is my nephew Cager, I call him the heathen child because some days he takes bad to a whole new level, but we love him just the same.

We play a lot of crib at Christmas and it is always a fight to get a chance to play.

This is Ricki, not just a foot.  He is the most sweet cat ever.

This is Lexi, my hopefully pregnant Jack Russel, who is a great little dog.

This is Macy, our new miniature Dachshund.  She is really sweet and we have fell in love very quickly.

I do plan on posting some of my own pictures, I was just really happy with the one's S took.  It is nice to have so many people in the family that enjoy photography. 

I have spent a little bit of time in the last few days setting some goals for the new year and I will post them tomorrow.  It is a challenge to set goals for me.  I always seem to let life get in the way of completing the ones that are the best for me.

Have a safe and happy new year and talk to you in 2011!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment