Story of my life......

Story of my life......

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Mother nature is having a tantrum....

My favorite season is winter......with that being said, I am feeling a little bit of anger right now.  The weather patterns are starting to get on my last nerve.  In the last 2 weeks we have had over 3 feet of snow,  -38c (-36F) weather (of which there was school every day because is has to be -40 before school is cancelled.)  and then a short 4 days later it was.........wait for it..........8c (46f).  I am really not kidding, mother nature was having a hot flash and now she is set to have another one.  It is a balmy -28c  (-18f) to day and they are forcasting 5c (41f) for Thursday, with RAIN.  Excuse my french but "What the hell is going on!!!!!!!"

This picture is after the 1st plus 8 day.  I am sorry it is dark but I took it with my cell phone when we got home that night.  This is the snow that avalanched off the roof of my house in the warm weather.  For a little bit of prespective the truck that the snow just missed crushing is a 1ton dodge diesel with a 5" lift kit.  Needless to say that is a fairly big pile of snow.

I am tired of it, please just stay frozen.  I don't like, my animals don't like it.  It is hard to feel comfortable when temperatures are fluctuating by more than 20 degrees in a day.  

3 comments:

  1. BRRR! I can't even imagine a real temp of -40 in order to cancel school! Holy cow!! wondering, when does spring hit you guys?? If it makes you feel any better. .you are one week closer to it than you were when you posted :-) Hope things get warmer for you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope every thing is OK with you guys and your animals. You have not blogged for a while now

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's enough to give someone a nervous disorder!! Yikes!!

    Thanks for stopping by my site! I look forward to seeing you around!

    ReplyDelete